Trending

Robert Patrick to Come Back as Agent John Doggett in The X-Files?

Actor who appeared this weekend at the 57th Monte Carlo TV Festival, explained he is more than excited by the idea to come back to the eleventh season event of The X-Files:

"Yes, of course, I'm still open for X-Files, I'd love to do the series again, I was very happy when I heard they are doing the show again." I loved John Doggett, I love the whole team, I get along very well with David (Duchovny) so it would be a great opportunity if they offer to come back. "

Robert Patrick actually explained that he was contacted to shoot Season 10, but he was unavailable due to his "Scorpion" schedule, in which he still plays Cabe Gallo:

"They called me to come back for Season 10, but my schedule didn't allow me to do it. So if they call me again for Season 11, it will be a pleasure ... even if I'm not sure could I manage during the middle of the 25 episodes that I have to shoot. The days last only 24 hours ... So I imagine that there may still be a calendar issue, but we'll see..."


Source: Premiere.fr 
Photo: Zimbio
---

Patrick has apparently changed his opinion. During the panel held at a Scandinavian Sci-Fi convention two years ago, he explained his absence from the Season 10.


“I wanna do as many different roles that I can, and not just one thing,” Patrick said. “So the same I feel about with John Doggett and the X-Files. I'm doing a new show right now called Scorpion, that I love. And I’d much rather be doing that show than going backwards and revisiting a character that I’ve already done.”

Understandable. But then it got a little weird: “I loved doing the X-Files then I did it, and Gillian Anderson is a beautiful sexy woman to work with every day,” Patrick said. “And so is Annabeth Gish. And I wish them all the best with that new project.”
Yes, but actually... No.

Post a Comment